Friday, November 8, 2013

Life Lately

Well, that was a long break!

I’ve always been obsessed with initials. After a friend or family member has a baby, mentally I’m putting together the kid’s monogram to see if it makes anything ridiculous. I have a cousin whose initials are IMP. No joke. My initials happen to be RTS. I always thought it was so cool that they’re almost in alphabetical order. (There is a point to this story, I promise!)

Life lately hasn’t been easy. The growing pains of a new school, the driving back and forth, adjusting to life in a new state, and all that goes with, well, life.

However, I don’t back down from a challenge. Because I Refuse To Sink. (See what I did there?)

Photo-11_7_13,-7.12.43-PM-1

I’ve been clinging to this truth while being anchored by the One who holds me.

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. Hebrews 6:19

I refuse to let my circumstances dictate my behavior.

I refuse to be limited by my circumstances.

I refuse to be ruled by my attitude.

I Refuse to Sink.

1 comment:

Dionna said...

Keep refusing to sink, girl. Things will get better.